Do you suffer with low back pain, neck pain, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, or spinal stenosis? Have you been told you need back surgery or pain management? Spinal Decompression Therapy is an effective treatment for these conditions. It is very affordable and less expensive than surgery.
What is the DRS Protocol™?
The DRS Protocol™ is a comprehensive combination of treatments, which include axial/spinal decompression, and multiple therapies and utilizes “Patient Centered Healthcare” and “best practice” approach. This protocol has been offered exclusively at the Davis Clinic of Chiropractic. The DRS Protocol™ has been proven most effective for involved and chronic disc conditions.
DRS Protocol™ is an effective treatment for:
- Low back pain / Neck pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated lumbar disc(s)
- Herniated cervical disc(s)
- Pinched nerves
- Posterior facet syndrome
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Cervical spinal stenosis
- Failed neck surgery syndrome
Dr. Davis states, “I know what we do for care is the solution for the fight against low back and neck pain because we have seen the life changing outcomes for our patients through treatment with our unique customized DRS Protocol™.”
Pre and Post MRI film samples of extruded disc herniations:
How Does DRS™ Work?
DRS™ stands for Decompression, Reduction and Stabilization. The DRS™ treatment applies an “axial” or distractive force to the injured disc levels. During treatment, intra-discal pressure is dropped from a positive to a negative. This negative pressure promotes the diffusion, or intake, of water, oxygen, and nutrients into the vertebral disc area, thereby rehydrating the degenerated disc.
Repeated pressure differential promotes retraction of a herniated nucleus pulposus (the elastic core of the intervertebral disc). In other words, the DRS™ treatment reduces pressure inside of the disc. This reduces the painful herniation and the pain from other disc-related degenerative conditions. The pressure reduction results in increased blood flow to the injured area, reduction of pain, increased mobility, and tissue repair.
In research studies, the conclusions were that for patients with appropriate back pain conditions, DRS™ is a “front-line, premier treatment.”
The facts about DRS Protocol™:
- The DRS Protocol™ successfully treats low back pain and neck pain
- Drug Free
- Pain Free
- Keeps you on the job
- Successful alternative to surgery
- DRS Protocol™ is Offered Exclusively at the Davis Clinic of Chiropractic, Inc.
For more information on DRS Protocol™ Please Click Here.
The facts about Back Pain:
The epidemic of back pain is enormous: It’s a $44 billion industry, it’s the leading workers’ comp injury, it’s the leading reason for disability for people under the age of 45, it will strike 90% of all American adults, it’s the second-leading surgical procedure, and it’s only getting worse.
- Up to 85% of the US Population will have Back Pain at some time in their life.
- On any given day 6.5 million people are in bed because of back pain.
- 5.4 million Americans are disables annually due to back pain.
- An estimated 93 million workdays are lost each year due to back pain.
- 90% of all back pain resolves in 6-12 weeks.
- 5-10% of low back pain becomes chronic.
- Only 20% of all back surgeries are successful after 2 years.
- The total number of spine surgeries in the U.S. approaches 500,000 per year.
- An estimated $45 – 54 billion is spent on the treatment of low back pain per year.
Click directly on the Current Research Publications:
Pilot Clinical Study
India Clinical Study
Japan Clinical Study
You owe it to yourself to call our The Villages office today and make an appointment to see if you’re a candidate for Spinal Decompression Therapy.